And the best dressed Golden Globe award goes to



Last night thanks to CNN and the Facebook Live app I was able to watch the red carpet walk LIVE, what an experience!!  I found it very interesting how the photographers scream and practically yell at the stars just to get that shot, but it is apparent that Getty Images-owned the red carpet when it came down to images, well at lease for that night.

Getty Images did their thang by having their shots up, well at least the first 15 via The Cut by 8:02 p.m., yes I did take notice to that.  My hat goes off to them for being in the forefront of getting ‘ish done *bows and curtsy to Getty and VĂ©ronique Hyland for a job well done”

CNN did a really great job in providing us individuals who were not fortunate enough to be there in person the opportunity to see the looks as they walked the crimson red carpet.  Crimson the new and improved word and look for “red.”  The visuals were quite interesting I might add.

As I was glued to my monitor trying to work and look at the garments at the same time, the dresses all seemed to be the same ole everyday formal long dress styles.  It was clearly mentioned, “contoured cleavage” will be the “IT” thing for 2017.  Humm, wondering if my girls need any contouring, I guess I will have to ask MISTER about that, but I think he’ll say, “Sweetie they are just fine.”  Sorry, I drifted off for a sec, now back to the story at hand.

Photo Credit: Getty
Evan Rachel Wood was to me the hit of the night.  Arriving standing which looked like every bit of 6’ tall, she for me came in, showed out, and shut it down.  Wood’s was rocking a custom Altazurra pantsuit with the oversized bow at the neck did it for me.  I was beside myself. Check our her brief interview with ET

Who was your favorite look at the Golden Globes last night? View some of the looks here. Wood’s is No. 4.

Comments