Tatted or Naw? We have the answer

Visit: www.baltimorefw.com to Register!!!
Being known for doing things a little unconventional, I have always loved the art of tattooing and including it in our shows tattooed models. 

I remember back in 2009, I wanted to do a tatted segment only, but it never came to fruition.  I guess everything happens as it should and in its own time.

For the 11th annual Baltimore Fashion Week production and every year thereafter, we want to scream from the rooftops to let models know they are welcome here at the Fashion Umbrella Foundation tattoos and all.  It is an extreme pleasure for me to include these models (male and female) in our annual and sold-out event Baltimore Fashion Week to have models represent designer collections and grace our runway.

I know the fashion industry may frown on this idea, but the question that still remains is how can you be a lover of the Arts [fashion] and NOT INCLUDE tattoos? 

During the 11th annual Baltimore Fashion Week, we are also working on a tattoo workshop for Saturday, August 18, 2018, during the 2nd day of Baltimore Fashion Week and I am very excited.  As soon as the deets are available for that workshop, I will let you all know immediately.

Thank you for stopping by and catching up with me.  Take it light and always keep it 100!

XOXO
Sharan

Comments