A DIY Beauty Look For Prom

Photo Courtesy of: Lunss.com
After you've spent up to $700, if not more for the PERFECT dress, almost $120 for shoes and
accessories, and close to $300 for the perfect hair style the last thing you want to do is spend another $125 on a make-up session, especially if you can avoid it.  If you're like me you like to cut costs and still be FAB at the same time.  So with that in mind, I would like to introduce you to Valdeana Connors, your new DIY BEAUTY friend. You can thank me later.

Before we get into the video, let me tell you how Val and I met (I call her Val because I am cool like that) it's kinda weird, but for those of you who know me, you know it could have only been a few ways.  CORRECTOMUNDO!!!  You're right you guessed it - through BALTIMORE FASHION WEEK.  That was such a shameless plug, but hey if you don't promote yourself who will? 

Valdeanna, is an exceptional model and informative MUA who has been doing her DIY vlog "StyledByVal" since August 2016.  Her vlogging channel is full of various vids including one when she did a DNA testing.  I won't be a spoiler on that one, you gotta check it out.  From DNA to BOLD lips to WIGS she spills all the beauty tea for the person who loves to loves to save money.

Okay enough about her let's check out the video and save some coins.  Be creative and apply a color pallet that compliments YOUR prom look.



Until next time.  Stay Stylish.

Sharan
XOXO

Comments