Membership Benefits With The Fashion Umbrella Foundation


Some of you may know I used to manage a modeling and talent agency called BANY [pronounced Bah-Nih].  BANY stood for Baltimore New York.  Being the director of an agency, I was afforded the opportunity to work with great organizations.  Although, BANY is not in operation, I still have a great rapport with my former clients.  

Clients reach out to me all the time seeking professional and experienced models for paid assignments.  These clients are not limited to just hiring talented models, but photographers, make-up artists, and hair stylists.  Now, that I am the Executive Director of the Fashion Umbrella Foundation, I can use my position as leverage with my clients to offer members a first-hand access to various opportunities. 

These projects/assignments offer great opportunities for those who are ready.  Ready is defined as a person who is professional, punctual, and experienced in his/her field. 

BANY is currently on hiatus and may return in 2015, but for now. I look forward to sharing future opportunities with our members.

To register with the Fashion Umbrella Foundation as a member is simple.  Visit the membership site http://fashionumbrella.wildapricot.org.  Annual membership fees range from $20 to $100, and fees are waived for high school and college students with proper documentation.  Levels vary from student to corporate memberships.

Members of the Fashion Umbrella Foundation receive announcements pertaining to the Fashion Umbrella Foundation and its initiatives and opportunities FIRST before going public.

Well, I think that’s it for now.  I’ll be back later on to talk about an upcoming Happy Hour featuring SILPADA (sterling silver jewelry) and how you can become a representative for $149 and get over $400 of FREE jewelry for registering.  STAY TUNED.

Lovingly,

Sharan

Comments