Re-Ignighting A Vision Or Is It?

From current research is has come to my attention that in order to gain the followers needed for a blog you have to . . . BLOG!  So I am picking my brain cells off the floor and I am making a promise to myself for STARTERS to BLOG at least one time a week for now.

After being away from the bloggersphere for quite some time now, I have decided that outside of social media this too is a great way to get the word out about what I am involved in or with.  For those of you who may not know this here is a quick view of my life:

Current Positions:
President/Executive Director - Fashion Umbrella Foundation
Course Facilitator - Fashion Umbrella Foundation
Executive Producer/Organizer - UNDER - The Petite Fashion Showcase
Executive Producer/Organizer - Baltimore Fashion Week
Writer - Examiner
Adjunct Professor - Baltimore County Community College (2)
Radio Personality - Sharan Nixon Show - www.beexposedradio.com


Personal Traits:
Hard Worker
Sponsorship Guru
Lover of Fashion
Absolutely Thinks Behind The Scenes is ADORBS
Great Mother
Fabulous Mentor

Famous Sayings:
Really!!
Don't come for me unless I send for you

Favorite Movie Lines:
Please bore someone else with your questions.
You pulled that out of a pile of stuff.
Why isn't anybody ready?

I will try to hold up my end of my personal bargain made this morning with the guards and gate keepers of the BloggerSphere.  If you never met them pray that you don't.

Until my next Blog.  ALWAYS BE YOU, NEVER FOLLOW THE NORM, AND DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

Peace
Nixo! xoxo

Comments