Saving $$ While Doing Me At The Same Time





Yup you guessed it your gurl Shay Boogie will be sewing her own looks after September 1, 2014.  I know you are saying "why September 1, 2014 Shay?" Please Please *awaits the applause to stop* because that is 2 days after an epic milestone in my life and what way to celebrate it other than being creative.

For those of you who may not know this, I used to construct EVERYTHING I WORE except coats, because they required linings and that would scare the heck out of me.  So if you saw me wearing a coat back in let's say 2000-2004, don't ask to see the insides because that was a knock down drag out nooooo.

I love to sew and I love to create and be different.  Will I make clothes for other people no, because I like to work on my own time and just like when I used to scrapbook perfection takes time.  I cannot wait.

Stay tuned for upcoming wears from your girl from suit jackets to trousers to gowns (YES GOWNS) to coats with lining.  My girl Patricia Freeman, Lead Designer of Denim Blu will be helping me overcome that fear.  As far as zippers - I GOT YOU!! Buttons - I GOT YOU!! Linings in coats, umm we gonna need to call on Trisha!

I cannot wait.

Until my brain wants to speak to you again be safe.  XOXO

Comments

Post a Comment